|Effects||Balances a weapon for Speed or Accuracy;|
|Source||All Shops, except depth 21|
|Cost to buy||depth 6 = 400g|
|Cost to sell||40g|
|Using a weightstone, you can balance your melee weapon to increase its speed or accuracy.|
A Weightstone can be used to increase either a melee weapon's (or boomerang's) speed or accuracy but not both (even with two Weightstones). If another Weightstone is used on an already-balanced weapon, the previous balance is removed, and the new balance is applied. If speed is chosen, the weapon's delay is multiplied by 0.6 (40 % faster). If accuracy is chosen, the weapon's accuracy is multiplied by 1.5 (50 % more accurate).
Applying a Weightstone to any weapon will reset its degradation to perfect condition. With multiple Weightstones, this can be done more than once to the same weapon.
- This item can be used to offset the Spear's Slow status, making the Spear a viable melee weapon in the early stages.
- This item can be used on the Glaive to increase its speed, giving the Gladiator and the Freerunner a stronger-scaling, Fast, Tier-5 melee weapon, to use towards the later stages of the dungeon.
- If you intend to balance a weapon that you intend to throw into a Well of Transmutation, wait until after you've thrown it into the well to balance it. Doing so beforehand will undo the balance that's been applied to the weapon.
|1.7.2||ADDED to the game|
|1.7.2a||Fixed: The Weightstone is no longer misspelled Weightsone.|
|1.7.4?||Change: Weightstones repair Melee Weapons & the Boomerang (from Degradation)|
- This item can only be purchased at each Shop, except for the last Shop - depth 21, giving a total of 3 Weightstones per game.
- Using the Weightstone does not remove any magical enchantments, or enhancements, to a weapon.
- Each weapon can only be balanced for speed or accuracy and will be changed to the other with a second Weightstone but can't have both at the same time.