|Wand of Regrowth|
|The appearance of this wand is randomized each run.|
|Range||Distance to Solid Tile|
|Sell Price||50 gold|
|Generation Chance||6/113 or 5.31%|
The Wand of Regrowth is a wand.
Its class name in the save files is "
|Wand of Regrowth|
|"When life ceases new life always begins to grow... The eternal cycle always remains!"|
Zapping this wand will generate a trail of trampled grass along the flight path of the bolt, and spawn 5 tall grass tiles in a cardinal + formation, centering on the point of impact (will be 4 tall grass in a "T" formation if it hits a wall, as grass can't spawn on the wall tile). The bolt will fail to generate tall grass if its impact spot is above a tile that grass can't grow on (such as water, or a trap), or if it hits a door. But the rooting effect still works on water.
If tall grass is successfully spawned, the area around the grass will have an area-of-effect noted by the visual of falling leaves. Any entity that enters that area-of-effect (Hero/ine, or enemy) will become rooted and unable to move until the effect ends.
The Wand of Regrowth can be found randomly in generated levels. A random wand has a 6/113 or 5.31% chance of being the Wand of Regrowth
- It can be used to make traps by filling a room with grass and then setting it on fire.
- This tactic can also be used to cook mystery meat when no other flammable tiles can be found.
- You can farm the spawned grass for seeds and/or dewdrops if low on health.
- The Wand of Regrowth can be used to search for traps (without setting them off like the Wand of Reach). If either the trampled grass trail, or the tall grass at the point of impact fail to generate on a seemingly terrain-less tile, it's an indicator that there is a trap there.
- A Warden can use this wand to her advantage as it will give her on-demand Barkskin.
- Tall grass grown by this wand can be used to create corners and block line of sight for a Surprise attack.
Durability rate Edit
This chart displays the rate at which the Wand of Regrowth degrades at each upgrade level.
|0.3||Changed: Regrowth inflicts "Rooted" debuff on targets in its area-of-effect|
|0.4.1||Changed: Levitating enemies & Hero/ine cannot be Rooted|