|Spawns in|| |
|Walk speed||2 tiles per turn|
|Resistant to||Vampiric weapon|
|On damage||Nothing special|
|Attack delay||1 turn per attack|
|On hit||Heals by damage dealt (always)|
| Max level|
| 15 for XP|
17 for drop
|Drops|| Potion of Healing (|
|These brisk and tenacious inhabitants of cave domes may defeat much larger opponents by replenishing their health with each successful attack.|
- Vampire bats will attack on sight.
- During the fight,
- It replenishes its health based on damage dealt to Hero/ine of each successful attack.
- There is a chance that it'll give the poisoned status to its victim. The status deals 3 damage per turn.
- Two or more could be dangerous, but they usually fly alone.
- They are flying enemies, so they can move over chasms and traps, without triggering them.
- Their HP gain is equal to the damage they deal.
- Vampire bats are fast, moving 2 tiles for every one you move (without the Ring of Haste).
- If you have weak armor, it is recommended to have a weapon (including wands) that inflicts at least an average of 12 damage.
- Vampire bats could be used for farming Potions of Healing, but will drop the potions less often than the Swarm of flies.
|0.3||ADDED to the game|
|0.4.1||Changed: Levitating enemies cannot be Rooted|
|1.7.0||Changed: Levitating enemies cannot fall into chasms anymore|