|Summoned by||King of Dwarves|
|Walk speed||1 tile per turn|
|Immune to|| Grim weapon|
|On damage||Nothing special|
|Attack delay||1 turn per attack|
|On hit|| Gives Paralyzed (|
| Max level|
| 30 for XP|
32 for drop
|These undead dwarves, risen by the will of the King of Dwarves, were members of his court. They appear as skeletons with a stunning amount of facial hair.|
- An Undead Dwarf doesn't have free will, and obeys the King of Dwarves.
- It will attack on sight.
- It also has a chance to inflict the Paralyzed debuff on the Hero/ine, for one turn.
- Undead Dwarves tend to surround the Hero/ine.
- Similar to Skeletons, their death triggers an explosion, which deals additional damage to any character in close proximity.
The Undead Dwarves do not die when the King of Dwarves dies.
- Try to slay them, before more are spawned.
- Slay the King of Dwarves, so he doesn’t summon more undead dwarves.
- The Undead Dwarves' application of the Paralyzed debuff can be countered/prevented by drinking a Potion of Purification as soon as they reach melee distance.
- The only time it's relatively 'safe' to be Paralyzed is when the Hero/ine is already Starving. (The debuff 'ends sooner' when starving, and 'lasts longer' when satiated.)
- A Wand of Disintegration, and/or a Shocking-enchanted melee weapon, would be of great help in clearing them.
- A Wand of Amok can be used on the Undead Dwarves, to make them attack the King of Dwarves, or other Undead Dwarves.
- If you're playing as a Warrior/Gladiator, they are useful in building combo points.
|0.4||ADDED to the game|
|0.4.2||Changed: Undead Dwarves are immune to Paralysis, now|