FANDOM


  • New Mod on Playstore!

    Sprouted Pixel Dungeon is a rogue-like game that builds upon Shattered Pixel Dungeon (Pixel Dungeon 1.7.5, Shattered 0.2.4c) and is designed to have expanded leveling and upgrade opportunity balanced by tougher mobs and bosses.

    Changes from Shattered Pixel Dungeon (0.2.4) :

    • Bigger level grid
    • Mobs drop monster meat
    • More dew
    • Dew vial fills to 100 and does some tricks as it fills
    • Wraiths are worth hunting
    • Bosses are harder and drop gold
    • Mobs increase strength as you go deeper
    • Heal on level up
    • Nuts
    • Berries
    • New mobs on each stage
    • New hidden rarities
    • A few other tweaks and additions..

    [Originally posted on: 19:40, June 4, 2015]

      Loading editor
    • Cool I will try and get it on bluestakes

        Loading editor
    • Started playing about 4 hours ago, i have an ring of accuracy and a ring of evasion looking like a victory run if i can figure out the dwarf king and yog bosses. DM boss was pretty a close call. I like the new additions to the bosses :)

        Loading editor
    • I got to the 'heavenly'area and the 'death' area via the spellbooks. I have the 'living' spellbook also. I am currently stuck in the 'death' area. I think there is a bug. I tried everything to get out. If I use the 'living' book to try to teleport out, I get an error message and then it restarts in the 'death' area with an extra 'living' spellbook. How do I get out of this?

        Loading editor
    • I'm stuck at floor 22, can't find the stairs... (Used a Magic mapping scroll)

      Sounds like it's under a piedstal, but I don't find how to get lower, and can't use the Dwarf Demon Hammer :/

        Loading editor
    • Do you ever read it's mechanics in Google Store first before you play it? It says that in Demon Halls before you descend to the next level you need to do something about it like pedestals or etc.

        Loading editor
    • A cursed rose keeps giving wraiths.  Lots of scrolls but don't want to bless til you have as many as you want :)    love the new levels.  

        Loading editor
    • How do we access to the final Yog ? Got the 3 parts in each book, but I don't know what to do with.

        Loading editor
    • Take to the blacksmith and he can forge them into one

        Loading editor
    • Is there a wikia for this version?

      What does the expanded Dew Vial do? Is it automatic or do I need to use it?

      What do the peppers do? 

      What are the new items/drops?  Noticed "mystery Meat" 

      Looks good so far, but would like more info! :)

        Loading editor
    • 137.119.219.250 wrote:
      I got to the 'heavenly'area and the 'death' area via the spellbooks. I have the 'living' spellbook also. I am currently stuck in the 'death' area. I think there is a bug. I tried everything to get out. If I use the 'living' book to try to teleport out, I get an error message and then it restarts in the 'death' area with an extra 'living' spellbook. How do I get out of this?

      Im getting a similar issue with the book of the living. I am stuck there and cant get out. I still have the "Book of the Living", "Book of the Dead" and "Book of the heavens", I have currently been to the Heavens, and then while in the 'Book of the living world' I am stuck. Am I missing something?

        Loading editor
    • Use the book on the pedestal where you get the item.

      I'm having trouble getting the last eye in the last boss room; he's stuck in the area where you start, and I can't get to him.


      I managed to get in by chance, with a Wand of Teleport aimed at the wall and about 6 Recharge scrolls.


      Now, I don't know what to do with the "Orb Of Zot" I got from it.


      If you use a Magic Infusion scroll on an upgraded armor (via kit), it will upgrade it further.

      My 70 full plate upgraded with kit went to 81, and is at +6 sitting at 117 now.

        Loading editor
    • Shadow Automaton
      Shadow Automaton removed this reply because:
      Multi-posting; merged content of post with author's most previous post
      18:51, August 13, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Shadow Automaton
      Shadow Automaton removed this reply because:
      Multi-posting; merged content of post with author's most previous post
      18:51, August 13, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Shadow Automaton
      Shadow Automaton removed this reply because:
      Multi-posting; merged content of post with author's most previous post
      18:51, August 13, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • 67.181.34.22 wrote:
      Use the book on the pedestal where you get the item.

      I'm having trouble getting the last eye in the last boss room; he's stuck in the area where you start, and I can't get to him.


      I managed to get in by chance, with a Wand of Teleport aimed at the wall and about 6 Recharge scrolls.


      Now, I don't know what to do with the "Orb Of Zot" I got from it.


      If you use a Magic Infusion scroll on an upgraded armor (via kit), it will upgrade it further.

      My 70 full plate upgraded with kit went to 81, and is at +6 sitting at 117 now.

      Thanks so much, I did think i tried that, clearly I suffer a bad case of 'Wacked our poo brain'. Thanks for the assistance.

        Loading editor
    • 67.181.34.22 wrote:
      yeah thanks for that

      You're welcome.  (^_^)
      LoL  Yeahh, Anons can't edit their own comments, for some reason.
      If you signed up/created an account (it's free!), you'd be able to edit your own comments.  ("More" drop-down button beside "Quote", which shows "Edit")

      [Original Date - 00:10, August 14, 2015]


      Edit:
      Just realized I replied to the wrong person & thought the person I edited comments for was the one that replied to me. XD Oops.

        Loading editor
    • Shadow Automaton wrote:
      You're welcome.  (^_^)

      LoL  Yeahh, Anons can't edit their own comments, for some reason.

      If you signed up/created an account (it's free!), you'd be able to edit your own comments.  ("More" drop-down button beside "Quote", which shows "Edit")

      yeah thanks for that

        Loading editor
    • Hi Folks, 

      I've played a couple of games now where once using a Mapping Scroll, I can see a room, which has no doors which I cannot, ever, find a hidden door for. I go to each and every single section of wall that could have a door and "Search" or even just sit there passing turns and I CANNOT find a way in. 

      Am I missing something?

        Loading editor
    • BigFuzzy wrote:
      Hi Folks, 

      I've played a couple of games now where once using a Mapping Scroll, I can see a room, which has no doors which I cannot, ever, find a hidden door for. I go to each and every single section of wall that could have a door and "Search" or even just sit there passing turns and I CANNOT find a way in. 

      Am I missing something?

      In Sprouted PD,the pits don't have a door to get out after you got the items and the key in the skeletal remains.Instead,you'll find a teleportation Scroll in the middle of the loot you find in the skeletal remains.

      To access this room,you'll need to go to the previous depth and jump from the chasm in the collapsed floor room(make sure you have enough health) 

        Loading editor
    • Ray L.H wrote:
      In Sprouted PD,the pits don't have a door to get out after you got the items and the key in the skeletal remains.Instead,you'll find a teleportation Scroll in the middle of the loot you find in the skeletal remains.

      To access this room,you'll need to go to the previous depth and jump from the chasm in the

      collapsed floor room(make sure you have enough health)

      Also, make sure you don't do that more than once, and that you won't burn your scroll of teleportation accidentially while you are in there. Also, Scroll of Magic Mapping detects all doors and traps, so further searching on this level won't help you find anything.

        Loading editor
    • @BigFuzzy:

      Ray L.H wrote:
      BigFuzzy wrote:
      Hi Folks, 

      I've played a couple of games now where once using a Mapping Scroll, I can see a room, which has no doors which I cannot, ever, find a hidden door for. I go to each and every single section of wall that could have a door and "Search" or even just sit there passing turns and I CANNOT find a way in. 

      Am I missing something?

      In Sprouted PD,the pits don't have a door to get out after you got the items and the key in the skeletal remains.Instead,you'll find a teleportation Scroll in the middle of the loot you find in the skeletal remains.

      To access this room,you'll need to go to the previous depth and jump from the chasm in the collapsed floor room(make sure you have enough health) 

      And that you have sufficient room in your inventory so you can pick up everything.

        Loading editor
    • And what if Scroll of Teleportation teleports you back to the same room?

      It is unlikely, yes, but still possible.

        Loading editor
    • I'd expect the creator of this mod to adjust how scroll of teleport works to prevent such situation.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks for all the replies guys! Hadn't thought of falling into it! :)  Off to put on my bouncy sneakers!

        Loading editor
    • At last, I can win.  2,715 of Defered Damage on my Viscosity armor, Orb of Zorth.  I love this game!

      Screenshot 2015-09-05-13-44-46

      My backpack.  =)

      Screenshot 2015-09-05-16-23-06

      141.105.38.49 wrote:
      And what if Scroll of Teleportation teleports you back to the same room? It is unlikely, yes, but still possible.

      If scroll fails, always have seed planto to teleport, its easy to get out.

        Loading editor
    • Shadow Automaton
      Shadow Automaton removed this reply because:
      Multi-posting; merged content of post with author's most previous post
      21:40, September 5, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Shadow Automaton
      Shadow Automaton removed this reply because:
      Multi-posting; merged content of post with author's most previous post
      21:45, September 5, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Hi, how does one summon Shadow Yog? I alreadt forged the triangle, got into the map, but no Yog, only plenty of summoning pads...

      Am I missing out something?

        Loading editor
    • Not really. Must be a bug or something.

      I gotta say, the scroll of teleportation in pit rooms is a nice touch, but you gotta do something about it. Once I accidentaly threw fire at it (with a wand of firebolt), the green particle effect happened and the scroll of teleportation was gone. Luckily I had a seed of fadeleaf in my backpack, so i got out of it quickly.

        Loading editor
    • Why does he "gotta do somethign about it".. part of the fun is not doing something stupid like burning the loot you just found! ;) That's part of the rouge-ness of the game I love so much.

        Loading editor
    • I always expect a red wraith under skeletal remains, mind you.

        Loading editor
    • Man!  This game is the best version by FAR!  I got friggen crazy carpel tunnel from playing this game! it's so Good. I have a level 12 Growth Wand. So I just keep doing the Dew, And contiually blessing the poop out of my gear.  Farming for days, now havent eaten anything in a while except charred myster meat/monster remains. Wish I knew how to Utilize a "Seed of Upgrade Eater",  and the Star Power Seed (or w.e it's called)  Also would like to know what happens if I brew a potion with any combination of the the 3 rare seeds (Seed of Upgrade, Seed of Star Flower, and Seed of Phase)   SOLID GAME

        Loading editor
    • Is Sprouted PD using tables? For example, my last run i only got 2 phase pitcher seeds. I used every room, the Rat King in Tengus Hideout, and the Book of Heavens-Level. I also farmed aroud 2500 seeds from watering. And all i got was 2 phase pitcher seeds in this run, thats boring.

        Loading editor
    • 77.119.129.193 wrote:
      Is Sprouted PD using tables? For example, my last run i only got 2 phase pitcher seeds. I used every room, the Rat King in Tengus Hideout, and the Book of Heavens-Level. I also farmed aroud 2500 seeds from watering. And all i got was 2 phase pitcher seeds in this run, thats boring.

      More boring that farming 2500 seeds?!  ;)

        Loading editor
    • 175.156.2.131 wrote:
      Hi, how does one summon Shadow Yog? I alreadt forged the triangle, got into the map, but no Yog, only plenty of summoning pads...

      Am I missing out something?

      My friend, I would direct you to the Wiki page, but since that info has yet to be updated, I will tell you here. To summon the Shadow Yog(s), you must defeat the Grey Oni and Spectral Rats on the floor; there are about 10-13 of each so It takes some time. Those summoning traps are your worst enemy. You're only making more work for yourself. Once all of the Oni and Rats have been destroyed, an ominous and terrifying poptext appears in red.

      WE ARE LEGION WE ARE LEGION WE ARE LEGION WE ARE LEGION WE ARE LEGION

      MULIPLE Shadow Yogs then appear and bring with them a flood of Oni and Rats.


      Be. Prepared.

        Loading editor
    • Garbled Red Text wrote:
      I always expect a red wraith under skeletal remains, mind you.

      I ALWAYS anticipate a Wraih under skeletal remains. 

        Loading editor
    • Please do an update and make a higher upgrade chance. Farming, especially in the early game or without footgear of nature just takes too long. It also happens often that the auto move doesnt work properly, for example sometimes when an enemy apear or you hit an adjacent enemy, the auto move button just disappears. It happens often wich is damn annoying with time. The upgrade for the dew vial is a nice idea, but since you get it in the late game wich isnt really necessary at this point anymore, it would be nice if i can get the upgrade earlier.

      And what really would be a great idea, is if you can get special rewards like special items for completing the game, wich you can use in the next games. Sorry for my english i know its bad. ;P

        Loading editor
    • So i just played with newest update...

      My +72 (seventy two, you're reading right) warhammer of Shock (changed from Grim to get rid of rats easier) is OP. I had only level 15 armor, and it was more-than-enough most of the game. It was so funny when i got average hit ~600 and with fury scored over 1.5k (still not OHKO, lol :D)

      Also -- I'd say I couldn't get my armor adamantite-reforged because no Piranhas appeared at all, any chance to get this fixed? 

      Basically if you don't get your footwear early enough, or you don't combo ring of Haste and Furor (with heavied weapon ofcourse) you're basically screwed...

      still 10/10.

        Loading editor
    • 84.40.141.3 wrote:

      Also -- I'd say I couldn't get my armor adamantite-reforged because no Piranhas appeared at all, any chance to get this fixed? 

      Basically if you don't get your footwear early enough, or you don't combo ring of Haste and Furor (with heavied weapon ofcourse) you're basically screwed...

      still 10/10.

      As you discovered, you don't really need armor above +15 anyway. The Crab King is just as likely to kill you as not, so better skipped anyway.

      And you can get by without footwear, it just takes longer. Or you could choose Draw Out instead of Water. 

      Haste and Furor are really good, but not essential. Even if they were, there are basically unlimited Phase Pitcher seeds available if you farm the Heavens level. Oh, and basically unlimited rings, wands, etc. there as well, if you have the patience. Also on the floor below the Thief King's lair.

      And I've beaten the game any number of times without using a weightstone at all.

        Loading editor
    • Hey, so I finally got to the end of this game, and I'm fighting Shadow-Yog now. But I just can't seem to defeat that last eyeball. I've looked everywhere, but there's no guide to that, and I'm afraid my gear is pitifully low compared to most peoples 70+ upgraded gear. Does anyone have any tips?

      I am currently a Freerunner standing in the corner of the room, with grass grown up around me. I have a +31 Vampiric Glaive, and Rouge garb. I'm wearing a +13 ring of Haste, and a Cape of Thorns that is fully upgraded. 

      The Vampiric mace means that even though tons of rats and Oni walk past the grass to get to me, I cannot die. Even when the last eye gets close, we can pound on each other for practically forever and I won't die. But when I finally, finally get him close to death (the regeneration on him is INSANE), he simply teleports away! Since if I leave the grassy corner the spectral rats will mob me with their dark magic, I can't leave to find him at the moment, but I'm not sure what to do.

      The rest of my equipment is a finished Alchemists kit, a full power cloak of invisibility (needs to recharge) and Greaves of Nature. I've got plenty of each potion, but if this goes on for too long I'm going to run out. Two wands of Firebolt, a wand of poison, a wand of telekenesis, a wand of teleport, and an unidentified wand of blink. Two blessed anks, and a full (and fully upgraded) dew vial. Four of every mushroom except no Deathcap, and 30 dewcatcher seeds.

      Also four yellow keys from the crab king place. I think I must have missed wherever those were supposed to go.

        Loading editor
    • You can use a Potion of Mind Vision to locate the Shadow Yog. You basically have the same weapon (including the enchantment) as me from my winning game, but I didn't really use any of my items including the Full Moon Berry.
      Did you eat a mushroom that gives Regeneration?

        Loading editor
    • There is a bug: Once you defeat Zot, you can't enter the mines in every other run.

        Loading editor
    • 00-Evan
      00-Evan removed this reply because:
      harassment
      17:01, April 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Powered Blood wrote:
      There is a bug: Once you defeat Zot, you can't enter the mines in every other run.

      That's the idea. It's not a bug.

        Loading editor
    • I just discovered this game. After MANY tries, I finally caught on and took my Mage to Forest before Goo. He has +10 Footware, and dew/seeds/mushrooms/berries abound. Cool spot. I found throwing their arrows back at them more effective than my +7 Magic Missile, and soon was blessing to beat the band. I killed 100 and got my page. Also got some seed I did not understand. When I planted it I got what looked like a Well that changes an object into a random other OF THE SAME TYPE! I was thrilled, because I had a bunch of Mapping scrolls, so my Ring of Element +7 was perfectly suited to try for something better. What ring did I get? I got a Seed of Firebloom!?! What? I was sick. So I thought to write here to see if someone can tell me what happened? Looks like no one has talked here for a long time, so perhaps no response will come. 

        Loading editor
    • I wrote above post, meant to ask: Is there a site where info on Sprouted, and maybe some advice, is displayed? This is FAR more complex than Shatter or Origional, which i have played for years.

        Loading editor
    • You are already in that site :-) https://pixeldungeon.wikia.com/wiki/Mod-Sprouted_Pixel_Dungeon You are describing a Phase Pitcher plant, that normally gives back items of the same type and level of upgrade, and if they are weapons also of the same tier, like a Well of Transmutation. If I understand correctly that you threw a ring in and you got back a seed, it was a bug. You should get another +7 ring.


      About people responding here, as far as I know it depends very much in luck. If someone is editing an article here, like me, he/she might see a question and respond, but the forum itself is not very lively. Pixel Dungeon's subreddit has much more active members discussing, if you have another question in the future (or try both, you got an answer here after all :-) ) 

        Loading editor
    • SuperSaiyan99
      SuperSaiyan99 removed this reply because:
      double post; merged content with previous post
      05:15, December 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Actually, I arrived here in the regular Pixel Dungeon Forum. But very much thanks for the wiki! Just what I needed. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message