Hero/ine's speed Edit
The Hero/ine's default speed is 1 (1 tile per turn).
Increasing and decreasing speed Edit
- You can wear a Ring of Haste to increase your speed.
- The higher-leveled the ring is, the faster the Hero/ine is.
- A degraded Ring of Haste decreases the Hero/ine's speed.
- The lower-leveled the ring is, the slower the Hero/ine is.
- Freerunners are also 1.6 times faster than other classes.
- Wearing armor with a strength requirement higher than your strength, will decrease your speed.
- Some debuffs, like slowed, decrease your speed.
Enemies' speed Edit
- Sewer Crabs have a travel speed of 2 tiles per turn.
- Crazy Thieves/Crazy Bandits have an attack speed of 0.5 turns per attack, effectively attacking twice per turn.
- Vampire Bats have a travel speed of 2 tiles per turn.
- Dwarf Monks/Senior Monks have an attack speed of 0.5 turns per attack, effectively attacking twice per turn.