|Dwarven City (+0)||400|
|Demon Halls (+0)||500|
|Sell price||See Item price for more info|
The Potion of Healing is a beneficial potion.
Its class name in save files is "
|Potion of Healing|
|An elixir that will instantly return you to full health and cure poison.|
When drank Edit
The Hero/ine is completely healed instantly.
When thrown Edit
- Throwing confirmation
Are you sure you want to throw it? In most cases it makes sense to drink it.
- When breaking
The flask shatters and <potion color> liquid splashes harmlessly
- When fighting an enemy, or a Boss, take its max/regular damage and the Hero/ine's health into account.
If you know that it can 1-hit kill the Hero/ine on its next turn, drink a Potion of Healing immediately.
- If it's still unidentified at shop depths, the potions can be bought for less gold than identified ones.
- To identify this potion without drinking it:
- (Sewer stage) It is usually the potion you have the most of in the Backpack.
- (Sewer stage) It can be found at nearly every depth.
- (Sewer stage) It is usually the potion that appears the most in Storage rooms and Laboratories.
- Drop 4 Seeds of Sungrass into an Alchemy pot to identify it for certain.
- If the Potion of Healing has not been identified by the first Shop, then the type of potion that has the highest amount for sale is almost always the Potion of Healing.
- Slay a Swarm of flies in the Abandoned Prison Stage (Stage 2), to see the color of the Healing potion that it drops.
- Depth 7 is the best depth to farm Potions of Healing from a Swarm of flies.
If a swarm of flies is encountered, lure it into a room with open space. (A 5x5-tile room is ideal.)
Equip your best armor and unequip your weapon and continue hitting it. This will cause more swarms of flies to spawn, increasing the chance of getting a Potion of Healing.
Keep in mind that the condition for a swarm of flies to spawn another fly, is to have an unoccupied tile next to it, either horizontally, or vertically, when being hit.
Save at least one potion of healing to farm flies without problem.
- Depth 11 is the best depth to farm Potions of Healing from Vampire bats.
Use doorways to slay them faster.
This is best done at night, as more bats will spawn in less time, reducing the time necessary to farm, and increasing the number of potions you can keep because you will use fewer of them in healing your starvation damage.
Strong armor is a must against them. Every time the bat hits you, it gains health.
They are harder to slay and cause more damage, but are more common than the flies.
Enemies only drop something if the Hero/ine’s level is up to their maxLevel+2 Loot Level Cap.
Consequently, Potions of Healing can only be farmed from Swarm of flies until Level 12 (inclusive), and on Vampire bats until Level 17 (inclusive).