Huntress is one of the classes available in the Hero selection menu.
- Huntress start with 15 points of Health.
- Huntress start with a unique upgradeable boomerang.
- Huntresses are proficient with missile weapons and get damage bonus for excessive strength when using them.
- Huntress gain more health from dewdrops.
- Huntress starts with an upgradeable boomerang.
- Health restored from dewdrops is increased.
- Huntress starts with a dagger.
Snipers are able to detect weak points in an enemy's armor, effectively ignoring it when using a missile weapon.
The Hero is able to hit a target more accurately when using a ranged weapon.
Having a strong connection with forces of nature gives Wardens an ability to gather dewdrops and seeds from plants. Also trampling a high grass grants them a temporal armor buff.
The Hero is able to obtain the Barkskin buff by walking on high grass and dewdrops from plants.
Sniper vs. WardenEdit
Warden is a better choice if the player wants to get more dewdrops and the barkskin buff. Sniper is a good choice if the player wants to mainly use ranged weapons (especially the upgradeable boomerang).
Huntress cloak Edit
After defeating the 4th boss (King of Dwarves), the Hero will be rewarded with the Armor kit. The armor kit allows the Hero to modify one of his armor into class-specific armor that have special abilities.
A huntress in such cloak can create a fan of spectral blades. Each of these blades will target a single enemy in the huntress's field of view, inflicting damage depending on her currently equipped melee weapon.
Spectral Blades is the special ability for Huntresses. If you are wielding a weapon with an enchantment, most if not all enemies in your field of view will be affected by the enchantment.