Solid tiles are objects that are impassable by characters and thrown items.
They can also be interacted with by certain items/mechanisms.
Most types of solid tiles cease being solid tiles once their state has been changed, but the more common types remain the same.
Tiles that classify under solid tiles are:
- Walls (permanent)
- Statues (permanent)
- Locked Doors (becomes a flammable tile after being unlocked by an iron key)
- Barricades (flammable tile)
- Bookshelves (flammable tile)
- Locked Chests & Locked Crystal Chests (disappears after being unlocked by a golden key)
- NPCs (Summoned NPCs disappear after a certain number of turns, or after having died; Quest NPCs disappear after their quest has been completed; the Shopkeeper disappears after being harmed)
Item interaction Edit
Wand of Avalanche Edit
- See also: Wand of Avalanche
Proccing Paralyzed Edit
A Wand of Avalanche fired at a solid tile, with a character beside that tile, could inflict the Paralyzed debuff on the character. The chance of inflicting paralysis is
1/(3+d), where "
d" is the distance from the impact point.
This means there is a 1/4 (25 %) chance of paralyzing enemies that are standing beside a targeted solid tile.
|Locked boss door|