|Effects||Restores 100 SP|
|Source||Mystery Meat subjected to frost|
|Cost to buy||Cannot be bought|
|Cost to sell||10g|
|It's a piece of frozen raw meat. The only way to eat it is by cutting thin slices of it. And this way it's suprisingly[sic] good.|
When Eaten Edit
Frozen Carpaccio is a half-value food type, which only raises Starving to Hungry, rather than completely sated (Frozen Carpaccio will only satisfy hunger/starvation for 38.46 % of what a normal Ration of Food would satisfy); it restores 100 satiety points.
Unlike Mystery Meat, its side-effects are beneficial:
|Invisible|| ||20 %|
|Barkskin|| ||20 %|
|Refreshed|| ||20 %|
|Healed|| ||20 %|
|No effect|| ||20 %|
|Barkskin||1/4th of Hero/ine's HP|
- Refreshed will remove poisoned, crippled, weakened and bleeding debuffs.
- Healed will add 25 % of the total health to the current health (of course, high-capped to total health).
Can be obtained by subjecting Mystery Meat to frost.
- Sometimes, Mystery Meat will randomly freeze, if it’s in the Backpack when the Hero/ine becomes frozen.
- Throw onto a planted Seed of Icecap.
- Drop/Throw it, then throw a Potion of Frost at it.
|1.6.2a||ADDED to the game|
|1.6.3||Changed: Satiety Points buffed from 80 SP to 100 SP|