|Function||Restores 100 SP|
|Source||Mystery Meat subjected to fire|
|Buy price||cannot be bought|
|Sell price||5 gold|
|It looks like a decent steak.|
When Eaten Edit
Chargrilled Meat is a half-value food type; which will only raise Starving to Hungry, rather than completely sated (Chargrilled Meat will only satisfy hunger/starvation for 38.46 % of what a normal Ration of Food would satisfy); restores 100 satiety points.
Unlike Mystery Meat, it confers no negative effects when eaten.
Can be obtained by subjecting Mystery Meat to fire.
- Sometimes, it will randomly cook if it's in the Backpack, when the Hero/ine is on fire.
- Throw it into a fire (cells propagating fire blobs).
- Throw it onto a Fire trap.
- Plant/Throw a Seed of Firebloom, then throw Mystery Meat onto Firebloom plant.
- Drop/Throw it, then throw a Potion of Liquid Flame at it.
- Drop/Throw it, then zap it with a Wand of Firebolt.
|1.6.1a?||Added/Changed: New image for Chargrilled Meat|
|1.6.3||Changed: Satiety Points buffed from 80 SP to 100 SP.|