|Walk speed||1 tile per turn|
|Resistant to|| Toxic gas|
Scroll of Psionic Blast
|Immune to|| Amok|
|On damage||Nothing special|
|Attack delay||1 turn per attack|
|On hit||Nothing special|
| Max level|
| 30 for XP|
32 for drop
|Yog-Dzewa is an Old God, a powerful entity from the realms of chaos. A century ago, the ancient dwarves barely won the war against its army of demons, but were unable to kill the god itself. Instead, they then imprisoned it in the halls below their city, believing it to be too weak to rise ever again.|
The burning fist is always surrounded by fire.
- Its fiery aura will set the Rotting fist on fire, damaging it as normal fire.
- The burning fist dies when the eyeball dies.
- Slaying a fist drops the damage reduction on the eye by half.
- Damage inflicted by the Hero/ine on the eyeball, is divided by 4, if the 2 fists remain, and are divided by 2, if 1 fist remains.
- See: Yog-Dzewa Boss Guide
- Armor that absorbs up to 40 Dmg, is needed to get through the fight. (The Rotting Fist's highest dmg output is 36, as shown on its page's infobox.)
- A weapon that inflicts an approximate average of 30-35 Dmg (1/10th of his total HP) is needed, to face & defeat Yog-Dzewa.
- Potion of Healing, to help heal throughout the fight.
- The Burning Fist is especially weak against the Bleeding, Poisoned, & Vertigo debuffs, so inflict them on the Burning Fist before attacking, for additional Damage-Over-Time & Crowd Control, expediting the fight.
- Items that inflict the Paralyzed debuff are optimal against the Burning Fist.
(i.e. A Stunning-enchanted weapon, Wand of Avalanche, Curare darts, Potion of Paralytic Gas, and/or Bombs)
- Use a wand, or potion, to slow down the fists.
- Wand of Slowness can help by making it slower with its attacks.
- Using a Potion of Toxic Gas in combination with a Potion of Invisibility will aid in the fight tremendously. Provided, of course, you stay out of the gas' range.
- You should use a Potion of Invisibility to get to the fists without being noticed.
- Using a Scroll of Mirror Image will be very helpful.
- Obtaining a rare Vampiric-enchanted weapon can be a real boon when fighting the fists.
- Melee-centric combat approach:
Slay Yog-Dzewa (the eyeball) first, if possible.
|0.5||ADDED to the game|