Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Throw (or drop) 3, or more, seeds into an alchemy pot and the seeds will automatically be transformed into a potion. As soon as the heap contains at least 3 seeds, the transmutation occurs, so it’s impossible to transmute, for instance, 4 seeds of A and 4 seeds of B within the same potion. If any item other than seed is present, no transmutation occurs.
The potion will be randomly selected based upon the seeds used. There is a
1/numberOfTransmutedSeeds probability of a random potion, otherwise, the potion will be one of the potions associated with the seeds used.
For example, if:
are used, there will be a
1/4 probability of getting a random potion. The remaining
3/4 is split between the seeds, so there is a:
3/4×1/4 = 3/16chance of a Potion of Liquid Flame,
3/4×1/4 = 3/16chance of a Potion of Toxic Gas,
3/4×2/4 = 3/8chance of a Potion of Healing.
Seed associations Edit
|Seed of Firebloom||Liquid Flame|
|Seed of Icecap||Frost|
|Seed of Sorrowmoss||Toxic Gas|
|Seed of Dreamweed||Invisibility|
|Seed of Sungrass||Healing|
|Seed of Earthroot||Paralytic Gas|
|Seed of Fadeleaf||Mind Vision|
|Seed of Rotberry||Strength|
- Using more seeds will still result in only one potion, but will reduce randomness.
- Alchemy can produce a Potion of Experience, and is the only legitimate way of reaching max level. In practice, the only hypothetical way this is possible would be through the Wand of Regrowth & the Ring of Herbalism.
- chance of it is about .88%, which means you can expect that roughly every 113 potions created (when using 3 seeds)
- It is impossible to use alchemy to create a Potion of Might, since its random generation is set to 0 % and no seed is associated with it.
- As of Update 1.6.4, you can no longer step on a tile with an Alchemy Pot by tapping it; and therefore, you can't pick up an item there in this way. Instead, you need to tap a wall behind the Alchemy Pot. 
|0.5.2||ADDED to the game|